- NEW IMPROVEMENT: Clear prints on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire.
- The ELEGOO UNO R3 BOARD now uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. Faster transfer rates and more memory.
- Control using ATMEL ATMEGA328P chip(the same with Arduino UNO R3)
- 100% compatible with the Arduino IDE and RoHS Compliant
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details.
—-The RX and TX LEDs on the board will flash when data is being transmitted via the USB-to-serial chip and USB connection to the computer.
—-The ELEGOO UNO R3 puts SDA and SCL pins beside the AREF. Besides, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allows the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the other one is reserved for future purposes. The ELEGOO UNO R3 works with all existing shields and can adapt to new shields that use these additional pins.
* ATmega328P microcontroller
* Input voltage – 7-12V
* 5V Electric current: 500MA
* 3.3V Electric current: 50MA
* 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
* 8 Analog Inputs
* 32k Flash Memory
* 16Mhz Clock Speed
1pcs ELEGOO UNO R3 Development Board
1 pcs USB cable
It uses the same ATmega328 as the official Arduino UNO R3 board. The ATmega328 on the UNO R3 comes preprogrammed with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer.
The ATmega328 has 32 KB (with 0.5 KB occupied by the bootloader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
It uses the same ATmega16U2 as the official Arduino UNO R3. The ATmega16U2 firmware source code is available in the official repository. The ATmega16U2/8U2 is loaded with a DFU bootloader, which can be activated.
THE ELEGOO UNO R3 BOARD CAN BE POWERED VIA THE USB CONNECTION.
THE ELEGOO UNO R3 BOARD CAN BE POWERED WITH AN EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY.
EXCELLENT WELDING AND PRODUCTION QUALITY TO MAKE SURE SATISFIED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
CLEARLY PRINTED PIN NAMES ON THE HEADER CONNECTOR, MORE PRECISE AND MUCH EASIER TO USE THE WIRES.
Applicable Age 12+