|Number of Pieces||120|
|Model Name||INVENTOR 12 MODELS INDUSTRIAL|
|Included Components||Engino Construction Pieces, Instruction manual|
About this item
- Engino for ages 6 and up. Engino – INVENTOR 12, Industrial – brings complex designs into simple focus with clear, 3-D rendered, printed instruction manuals with more models illustrated online at Engino’s website or using the Engino3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS. Build a Snowplow to clear the road for all your other construction vehicles: Excavator, Bobcat, two Dump Trucks, Wheelbarrow, Forklift, and various Vehicles. Or add some imagination and make a new vehicle. The Engino Building System was invented by Costas Sisamos, a former teacher and engineer for the purpose of helping students build technological models creatively and easily to experiment and learn about science and technology in a way that includes all the benefits of play. Research grants from local and E.U. sources helped transition the three year research project into an innovative product. Since then Engino has developed more snap-fit components such as gears, pulleys, motors, and solar panels. The major advantage of the Engino system is that it’s design flexibility enables children to build simple or complex models quickly using a small number of components.
- Build 12 Condtruction Models using the included and online 3D rendered instructions
- Build a backhoe, cement mixer, a bulldozer and invent your own construction assemblies
- Manual includes step by step, 3D rendered assembly instructions
- Models illustrated online at Engino’s website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- MADE IN CYPRUS